Highway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highway

world of warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Znorlax - Destro/demo Warlock (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Znorlax

Znorlax - Destro/demo Warlock (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Znorlax - Destro/demo Warlock (Accepted)   Znorlax - Destro/demo Warlock (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:18 am

1a. Who are you?
Well, my name is Anton . swedish as any other nerd in this lame country and bery happy and ironic ^^ im 16 years old and thats about it. nothings special with me tbh o.O

2a. Your character

Im as said in subject text an destro / demo warlock . undead that is. my off specc would be affl ofc though not as good as gear as my main destro gear.
Talent spec:
Well, destro demo is clearly the best raiding specc since its higher dmg and better "burst" dmg. And when a fire mage is included in raid i get fire vulnerability wich is a big + and i use CoE (Curse of elements) Wich is Incredible good for all specced mages and me. so dmg is beter for alot in raid and not just me.. though its a specc that easy builds alot of threat (thank god for Ktm/omen (A) and soulshatter ofc) Its claerly the best !! Razz
Itemisation
Well, if im destro asi am now i need crit chance and fire dmg.. alot of mana aswell cause destro takes mana aswell life tap <3.
same as an fire mage that is. and affl is shadow dmg mainly and other aswell and just spell dmg gear .. thats about it :S (hope i ansewred right)
For me im just aiming at fire dmg atm.. since if i get more crit chance i will over aggro to often and not be able to control my dps. so fire damage and other atm.

3b. What pre-/post tbc endgame raiding experience do you have?
Nothing.. i was in lvl 55 when tbc came out wich i wish it wouldnt. though ive been raiding kharazan (whole kz) and some bosses in za and whole gruul before. and i understand english very good so i understand tacts if u write em for me.

4a. Why do you wish to join us? Why should we consider you?
Well, i wanna join u because u seem like a decent za/kz/gruul/magg guild wish im searching for, and it also seems to have good control etc. not a guild who newly started and disbands over an total unneccesary (spelling?) argument between an Gm and officer.
4b. Do you know anyone here?
If you know anyone that can vouch for you, or give you some appraisement, we want to know.
No i dont know anyoen in that guild as i know off atm.. ive done instance (heroics that is) with some of your members a wihle ago so might recognize someone Razz
4c.How much effort will you put into raiding?
Well, i will join as much as possible.. that is almost every spot i'll get.
4d.Which days of the week are you able to raid?
Our usual raid times range from 19.00-23.00 server time.
i would say almost every day. im online ALOT when i have a good guild that keeps me busy.. else i jsut get tired of wow. thats one of the biggest reasons im looking for a raiding guild like this aswell.
6. Have you read through our rules?
Lol Ofc... whatta question.. and yes they made me realize that u seemd organized and focused of waht your doing Smile

/znorlax
Back to top Go down
Moofy
Admin
Admin
Moofy

Znorlax - Destro/demo Warlock (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Znorlax - Destro/demo Warlock (Accepted)   Znorlax - Destro/demo Warlock (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:54 am

im up to accept you as a trial if you can work on enchanting your gear and get some more spell hit

/w Moofy,Dup,Woollensocks,Sashaka ingame for an invite
Back to top Go down

Znorlax - Destro/demo Warlock (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1