Highway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highway

world of warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enhancement shaman (70) (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cossie

Enhancement shaman (70) (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Enhancement shaman (70) (Accepted)   Enhancement shaman (70) (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:23 pm

1a. Who are you?
Jonas Behm, 23y and I live in (Östersund) Sweden, I work with tecnical support and have a very understanding girlfriens Wink
Im a very social easy going guy who has respect and understanding in most situations.

2a. Your character

Orc Shaman. Mainspecc: Enhancement (kara/gruul gear, 2xT4, DragonstrikeMH, Gladiator's CleaverOH), Offspecc: Healing (most kara gear)

Talent spec:
My talents is now set to PVP/PVE split, very good buff for raids with all enhancement talents in WF and weapontotem improved and increased totemrange. No problem to respecc if wanted from GM.

Itemisation
I almost have all the Kara gear now so im set to get some improvements from ZA.

3b. What pre-/post tbc endgame raiding experience do you have?
Kara, Gruul, ZA, TK (Void)

4a. Why do you wish to join us? Why should we consider you?
I just moved to Veknilash from Xavius where I was in a guild who split up and moved to Stormscale, I moved to Veknilash cuz most of my irl friends play in SK Gaming and I get lots of help through that. Im just looking for some hardcore raiding guild who likes my personality and char so we can grow stronger together.

4b. Do you know anyone here?
Heard the guild was 80% swedish but I dont know anyone in guild.

4c.How much effort will you put into raiding?
As much effort as I can besides the time im at work or have some major plans, im online pretty much every day a few hours.

4d.Which days of the week are you able to raid?
Weekends i can play, I only work 1 weekend ever 4-5 weeks and then i can most often play from work on my laptop if needed. Weekdays if im not working 14-22 wich I do sometimes.

6. Have you read through our rules?
Yes I have
Back to top Go down

Enhancement shaman (70) (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman (70) (Accepted)   Enhancement shaman (70) (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:30 pm

Trial Granted, /w Sashaka, Moofy or me(Dup/Woollensocks) ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down

Enhancement shaman (70) (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1