Highway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highway

world of warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter Guild App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rockstea

Hunter Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Guild App   Hunter Guild App Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:44 am

Hello my name is Ryan, im 23 years old I am in the british army and live in London even though I am based in Cambridge (UK).

2a. Your character

Please include your character's status :

I am a Orc Hunter, I have good DPS PvE gear for my current raiding level and am looking to upgrade as soon as I can get raiding again, most my gear Is at a T4 level with a couple of blue as i have not found any epix that are better yet Sad (Even though I have 100 BoJ I just cant spend them! ).

My armory link : eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Rocksteadyry

Talent spec:
I am currently BM spec for max dps and survability but would be happy to re-specc to MM or Survival if I am needed to support the raid... in my talent tree I have tried to max all +stats for Agi, AP and crit chances.

Itemisation
I have good all round gear and a few fire and frost res gear, also I have BOJ and time to grind if I need any more res gear for a specific raid.

* What kind of stats and ratings (respectively) are vital to your class/specc?
Obv its agi, crit and hit points for hunters, also a lil bit of stam for extra health, int and spirit for mana/regen and some AP ( although agi up's ur AP and also gives crit etc +'s ).

3b. What pre-/post tbc endgame raiding experience do you have?
I had not raided before TBC but have done a few pre TBC raid for fun since and have done plenty of kara farms, Gruul clears and ZA runs, I have also done Maggy and attempted SSC.... ( Still keep loosing my kara thousand marks ring to high /rolling rogues tho!! )

4a. Why do you wish to join us? Why should we consider you?

I enjoyed being in shine for a long while but had to leave due to some work commitments (that have been sorted now)along with GM and Officers arguing and everyone getting kicked! While I have been in shine and green moo I was always an active raid member and never had any problems in helping ppl with quests, lvling up, class questions or helping organise raids. I miss all that and want to get back into guild raiding, random raids and partys have started to wind me up these past few weeks and I need some stability again! I am also in the process of lvling my lvl 45 warr when i'm bored or get fed up of LFG or doing the netherwing daily q's!! :p

4b. Do you know anyone here?
I dont know anyone in your guild yet but hope to soon!

4c.How much effort will you put into raiding?

I'll put all my effort into raiding not just so that I dont let ppl down but so I can get some good loot!

4d.Which days of the week are you able to raid?
Our usual raid times range from 19.00-23.00 server time.

I finish work at 1700 at the latest daily and can stay up as long as I want, on weekends I can raid any time of day!

6. Have you read through our rules?

Not hard to live by, yes.

Thanks for your time email me if you have any problems ( rocksteady386@hotmail.com ) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loofy
Officers
Officers

Hunter Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Guild App   Hunter Guild App Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:35 pm

If we're in need of hunter, this is our guy for sure. He has good gear and his stats are not bad at all. You have my vote!

But what should I know, I'm slacking Surprised
Back to top Go down

Hunter Guild App
Page 1 of 1