Highway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highway

world of warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

invite to the guild :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xtract

invite to the guild :) Empty
PostSubject: invite to the guild :)   invite to the guild :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:47 pm

1a. Who are you?
Your real name, age, where you live etc, occupation or social situation.
Please feel free to add any additional information about yourself to give us an introduction to you as a person.

Hi, my name is Erik Malcolm Akner and im 15 years old. I live in Örebro in Sweden (recently moved here).

2a. Your character

Please include your character's status :,
Class, race, gear (offspecc) and current / preferred raid build
Also include an Armoury Link.
Logg off with your PvE!! gear if you want us to get a correct assumption of your gear when you give an armory link

My Undead rogue has been 70 for over 9 months and hi have full epic (except chest :O). My currently build is Subtlety and assassination with PvE alignment. (note that this is NOT my PvE gear Razz)

Talent spec:
* What makes your specc good? Why did you take it, and what makes it better then any other "usual" PvE speccs.
* What are your key talent points?

I think that i can say that i'm one of the few rogues on this server that can make a good specc. Usually you think PvP when you here "Subtlety rogue" but how many rogues have you seen critt over 5,4k with eviscerate? I use a fistweapon in mainhand and i havent even specced for a better ambush or better attacks in stealth.
I love this specc because i do so much more DMG then all the other speccs i've tested. With shadow step i can outdps almost everyone Very Happy.

My keys to the specc is to have something i can do both PvE and PvP with. mostly PvE though Razz. i've specced more on DMG then survival but ofcourse you can't skip cheat death if you'r subtelty Wink.

Itemisation
* How should your class/specc gear up for certain encounters? Aswell as normal stuff.
* What kind of stats and ratings (respectively) are vital to your class/specc?

Well my rogue don't need any specific gear or specc for different bosses, except resistnaces for AoE though but my gear works perfectly for almost any situation.

I'm currently focusing on Attack power (almost got 2k unbuffed Very Happy) and critt ofcourse. i got 198 hit rating and that's enough i think.

3b. What pre-/post tbc endgame raiding experience do you have?

I started playing a month before TBC was introduced so i don't have any pre-TBC raiding experience. Though in TBC i've cleared Kara and Gruul several times. i want to proceed with raiding because i want something extra Smile.

4a. Why do you wish to join us? Why should we consider you?

I'm a great DPS and a good friend and i want to raid. You are a serious raiding guild looking for members. i think it clicked pretty well Smile.

4b. Do you know anyone here?
If you know anyone that can vouch for you, or give you some appraisement, we want to know.

No i don't know anyone in your guild but i hope i will soon.

4c.How much effort will you put into raiding?

I will raid as often i can and when i do it, i'm focused to 100%.

4d.Which days of the week are you able to raid?
Our usual raid times range from 19.00-23.00 server time.

i can raid all days in the week but especially on weekends. Then i can stay up almost as long as i want Smile

6. Have you read through our rules? Mad
Yes i have and i agree to them Smile.
Back to top Go down
Paladinn

invite to the guild :) Empty
PostSubject: I Wane Join the Guild   invite to the guild :) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:14 pm

Hi my name is Yonathan, 13 years old and I live in Antwerp (Belgium).
I'm a lvl 70 Holy Paladin (Bloodelf) with a 2x Tier IV items. I have 1643 Bonus healing.
I wane join the guild cause a friend of me is already in ur guild and he asked me if I wane join.
I have much experience as a healer, cause I have done Karazhan a lot and also gruul's.
I'm have time in the week from 19u till 22u (Server Time) and in the weekend From 13u till ...
I agree with the rules of the guild.

Greetings
Paladinnetje
Back to top Go down

invite to the guild :)
Page 1 of 1