Highway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highway

world of warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ud mage, applying:)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exomi/Larrt

Ud mage, applying:) Empty
PostSubject: Ud mage, applying:)   Ud mage, applying:) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:16 pm

1a. Who are you?
I am Larry, aka Exomi (In-game). I'm a 16 year old guy who lives in Sweden. I would prefer if you don't judge me by the age, but how I play and how I well I work in a team.

I'm not afraid of talking in ventrilo/teamspeak. Some ppl are, which I've noticed through the years.

2a. Your character
I'm a lvl 70 undead mage, currently pvp specced. Will respecc pve if I get a good pve guild(Like this one for example^^). I got 866 +spd when unbuffed. 10khp/8.5kmana in pvp gear. 9khp/9k mana unbuffed in pve gear.

3b. What pre-/post tbc endgame raiding experience do you have?
In pre tbc I've done lots of raiding. I was a "hardcore" raider or w/e you want to call it:). Had great fun and I went from ZF to Naxxramas in the same guild.

Pre tbc: Got experience in all the raids from there. So if you decide to go MC/BWL/Onyxia w/e for fun, I'm happy to lead:D.

TBC: I got experience in Karazan, and a bit of zul'aman. Oh yeah, and Gruul's lair.

Pvp has always been a thing I enjoy. I have been rank 14, and atm I've been spending most of time to PVP.
But now it's time for some pve:)

4a. Why do you wish to join us? Why should we consider you?

I would like to join you because I heard a lot of things about this guild. It's good in several ways. I am dedicated to a guild once I'm in it. I don't like switching guilds, unless I have to. (zf-naxx pritty much proves it:D)

And yes, you probably cba gearing me up in kara/za. And if thats the deal I'm fine with it. Then I will just do pugs:)

I'm not some epic greedy jackass, and I do not ragequit raids/guilds. Think I did it once, but I had a hangover.

I would love to join this guild. because I miss raiding. I miss the feeling when you progress something that's rly hard and you had to put a lot of effort in it. Plus I want to play more with Unlocked.

4b. Do you know anyone here?
Yep, Unlocked the warlock. Did some instances together, and if you're half as nice as he is I'll be very satisfied.

4c.How much effort will you put into raiding?
a 100%Smile

4d.Which days of the week are you able to raid?
Almost every day. Not weekends, maybe an occasional weekend. Rl ftl=( Mostly between 18-24. If you need me at different hours, I'll be there. Smile

6. Have you read through our rules?
Couldnt find em=(

here's a link to the armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Exomi
But since I switch from pve to pvp gear and vice versa I'm now sure what I'll show you guys.

Thanks for reding my application. I hope it wasn't a waste of time for you or me.

Edit: typo
Back to top Go down
Moofy
Admin
Admin
Moofy

PostSubject: Re: Ud mage, applying:)   Ud mage, applying:) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:26 pm

and your hit rating in PVE gear is?

dude-,-
Back to top Go down
Exomi/Larrt

PostSubject: Re: Ud mage, applying:)   Ud mage, applying:) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:03 pm

Oh, right. About 35+ something. It's a bit low yes.
Back to top Go down
Moofy
Admin
Admin
Moofy

PostSubject: Re: Ud mage, applying:)   Ud mage, applying:) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:43 pm

yea thats a bit low Smile i would recommend you getting hit cap asap
Back to top Go down
Exomi/Larrt

PostSubject: Re: Ud mage, applying:)   Ud mage, applying:) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:24 pm

Consider it done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ud mage, applying:)   Ud mage, applying:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ud mage, applying:)
Page 1 of 1