Highway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highway

world of warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prot Warrior (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mareach

Prot Warrior (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Prot Warrior (Accepted)   Prot Warrior (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:06 am

My name is Can. I am 19 and I live in Turkey. I am a student in a medical school.

My char, Mareach, is a tauren warrior. is my armory link. Talent build is 10/5/46. I aimed to maximize my durability during hard boss fights, especially the ones that are like gear-skill check.

I am mainly at T4 level, in terms of gear. However due to my unluck aura, I hardly can get the loots I need. So that's why I still have a blue for my chestpiece.

I started the game with TBC so I don't have much pre-tbc experience (but I did some zul gurub runs). For raiding I tanked at Kara, Za, Gruul. For further raids I only watched my friends doing, so can't say I am the master of those. However I tend to learn fast, and I listen to directions : )

I haven't been playing with my warrior for sometime due to guild issues. However I want to make a comeback with a mature guild, which is not hardcore, yet still has some decent progress. Honestly I don't know much about you guys but you seemed to me as an example of the description I just gave.
I really don't have any extraordinary characteristic with which I think you should sign me in. I'm not a blonde cute girl or anything either : ). Just applying to see if you need a player like me.

I don't know any of you I suppose, at least among the people I've seen so far -well that's actually 1 person.

I take raiding serious. Not in a boring, geek way. But I dislike non-progressing chatbox guilds. I want to have a good progress within a friendly atmosphere, and enjoy the feeling of progressing with friendly people.

I can raid all days -except for some days in future that I can't see at the moment-. And 19.00 CET is fine with me. I can stay up to morning too.

Yes, I read your rules.
Back to top Go down
Mareach

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior (Accepted)   Prot Warrior (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:36 am

here is the
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior (Accepted)   Prot Warrior (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:30 am

Neat apply, nice gear, Experience isn't a problem right now. /w Moofy, Sashaka, or me ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior (Accepted)   Prot Warrior (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prot Warrior (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1