Highway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highway

world of warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tankadin - apinx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
apinx

tankadin - apinx Empty
PostSubject: tankadin - apinx   tankadin - apinx Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:58 pm

1a. Who are you?

Im Morten IRL, i live in denmark by my self in Århus, where i study Computer Science(Programming), im 21 btw..

As a person, im very passioned about raiding, which has its ups and downs.. When things go well, thats fine, but when things go wrong, i get very persistent and have been known to lash out at the "quitters".. If this is good or bad, who knows.

I wouldnt say im a nice guy, im a fair guy, and if someone does good, thats great, if someone goes to take a piss in the middle of a bossfight, not so great, and i'll prolly let them know..

I was a pro-raider before tbc came out(Apinx on al'akir), where i took a break for about a year i guess. Back then, i was OT/warrior officer and raidleader sometimes(mc/bwl/aq40/stuff cleared), which i guess is both good and bad. Good in the way, that i got loads of spacial awareness, im use to tanking and im always trying to maximize the encounters.. Bad in the fashion that its hard getting used to not being the leader/not having that much to say.. But im getting better Smile

2a. Your character

Please include your character's status :,Class, race, gear (offspecc) and current / preferred raid build

Im a tankadin. So that takes care of most..
My raid build is the classic 0/49/12.

My spec is pretty standard i guess, getting parry, imp. cd on judgement and a bit more mana efficient in retri.
In prot, i've specced dmg-reduction > threat, since i dont think threat is my biggest concern atm.
My key talents, hmm, all of em i guess, they are all very usefull Smile.. But to mention the big ones,
Holy shield to keep up the avoidence, and ofc the threat it creates + dmg blocked.
Redoubt is ofc. one of the best talents ever. gotta love avoidence right.

Itemisation
Since im only familiar in kara atm, i cant really go into details about the other bosses in late-game..
But, as a paladin:
490 def > sta > avoidence > spelldmg > rest.

By rest, i mean stuff like mp5 and other 5man instance stats.

3b. What pre-/post tbc endgame raiding experience do you have?
Wups, looks like it went under personal stuff Smile

4a. Why do you wish to join us? Why should we consider you?
I wanna join this guild, cause im missing end-game raiding, very much actually, and it seemed that this guild fits the best gearwise. And, as you've done more than kara, im guessing its somewhat structured aswell.
Because im a great asset to every raiding guild.. Im passioned, im active, im insanely pro Smile
I dont ever give up at an encounter, i dont spread the horrible "lets just quit" vibe, that destroyes progress.
Im always prepared. Im old, so dont have parents/whatever cramping my space.

Ohh, forgot something, my old guilds on al'akir (carnival/puppeteers as the big two), i was in both around a year, so im a loayal player..
I should probably add, that carnival had a "no spoiler" philosofy, so we figured out, by ourself, all tacts for new bosses, so im also good at that Smile..

And yes, im very happy about myself.

4b. Do you know anyone here?
Nope

4c.How much effort will you put into raiding?
I think prior responses can fill out this baby.
VERY.

4d.Which days of the week are you able to raid?
I can raid every day, except for friday/saturday, where im prolly passed out drunk in some bush in another country.

6. Have you read through our rules?
Yup, seemed fair enough.

Extras
I've wrote something very good here, but some was lost and i cant remember.. Anyway, heres what i remember:
Since i change gear, alot(more block for fast hitting bosses for example), my armory page prolly isnt the perfect raid-wise all the time, so heres the basics:

About ~13.3 - 14.3k hp - according to avoidence.
About 480 def, i know, im lacking 10 Sad
about 15.3k armor
about 250 spelldmg.
about 48-49% avoidence.

All the above is ofcause completely unbuffed..

As an added extra:
Id love to play a holydin, if they are needed more.. I can just play prot until i get proper gear(is around 800-900 healing now, so somewhat useless)..
Back to top Go down

tankadin - apinx Empty
PostSubject: Re: tankadin - apinx   tankadin - apinx Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:18 pm

Very nice application, /w moofy, sashaka or me for an invite.
Back to top Go down

tankadin - apinx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Highway :: Recruitment :: Submit applications here-
Jump to: