Highway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highway

world of warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply For Joining <Highway> :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prafiee

Apply For Joining <Highway> :D Empty
PostSubject: Apply For Joining <Highway> :D   Apply For Joining <Highway> :D Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:34 pm

Appllication:

Character name: Prafie

Race: Blood elf

Class: Hunter

Level: 70

Spec: ATM full BM +aimed shot. Free to respec anytime if wanted.

Profesions: Enchanting 275, Skinning 375

Current Guild: Mythos Academy

Previus Guild: MGB

Experiance of Raids: Full Kara Done. I know some of the tacs in Gruul's Lair and ZA. (have done ZG in lower level Smile )

Pre TBC: I had a rogue on Executos in lvl 60 half a year before TBC were out. When TBC released I started this hunter.

What you have to offer the guild: I am very friendly, make friends very fast TBH. Glad to help other guildmates if needed.

What you expect from the guild: I expect that the guild will be frienldy and let me be in raids. Maby help with a Q when needed.

Reason for leaving current guild: I belive that Mythos have been very unactive. And I wuld like a active guild Smile

what add-ons / mods do you use: I use Deadly boss mod, group calender, ktm meeter, dmg meeter, x-pearl, mob map, and atlas loot.

Names of current Highway members you know: I got my very best mate Cléo, and my IRL mate Bullpit.

Summary of your background and interests: I am a pretty calm guy that like to play wow, watch television and be with friends (IRL).

Thanks for reading this, and i hope to see you in the same guild in the future. Smile
Back to top Go down
hellfina
Schnarf Schnarf
Schnarf Schnarf
hellfina

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Joining <Highway> :D   Apply For Joining <Highway> :D Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:53 am

Well i kind of now this..dude..but sas..look his gear up cheers
Back to top Go down
Typhis

Typhis

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Joining <Highway> :D   Apply For Joining <Highway> :D Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:04 am

Well it would be nice with some more onfo about your ap, hit rating and so on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Joining <Highway> :D   Apply For Joining <Highway> :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply For Joining <Highway> :D
Page 1 of 1